4 An itemized list of what to expect from me when selling your home.
First, my promise: When I sell your home or rental, I promise to get you the highest price for your home or rental property with the least stress to you and to watch over the transaction and protect your well-being with a fiduciary level of diligence.
1. Tour your home and perform a market analysis of your home’s potential sale value in the current market conditions. Do extensive research with regards to recent sales of comparable homes in your neighborhood, adjusting for condition, architecture, size, upgrades and amenities.
If the property is multi-unit rental or commercial I will calculate actual and pro-forma CAP rates to determine its highest value.
2. Discuss with you your home’s current saleable value versus its potentially increased saleable value with my FREE MAKEOVER, if applicable. (see qualify for FREE MAKEOVER)
3. Discuss with you “your wish list” for sale timelines, price and any issues important to you with regards to the sale or transfer of your home.
4. Enter into a listing contract with you to sell your home, and itemize every request and concern you have in writing.
5. Provide a likely timeline for the sale and calculate the likely net proceeds to you.
6. Have a Preliminary Title Report and Natural Hazard Report run to be sure there are no surprises that could hurt the sale.
Items 7 & 8 are applicable only if you want a quick cash sale.
7. Schedule investors to view the property and submit their offers.
8. Review the offers with you and provide a “net sheet” so you know how much each of the offers will net you after any expenses and/or existing liens.
9. Discuss with you marketing strategies I will use.
10. Prepare, explain and assist you with all legal disclosures and contractual paperwork needed for the sale.
11. When applicable (see qualify for FREE MAKEOVER), provide the FREE MAKEOVER to your home or rental property to make it as enticing as possible to potential buyers. This can take 1 to 3 weeks depending on complexity but adds value and increases the eventual sale price.
12. If applicable, have the grounds maintained by professional landscapers while the home is on the market for sale.
13. Have a professional photographer, where applicable, provide professional photos, videos, virtual tours and aerial photography (some properties are too magnificent to capture in pictures) of your home or rental property for all major real estate websites and social media for both mobile devices and desk tops.
14. Supply full-color brochures and or flyers.
15. Prepare and upload an alluring description of your property along with professionally-shot videos and pictures to several MLS services in Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Solano and Sonoma counties. That’s over 22,000 licensed real estate agents and brokers. Not just the local MLS. Commercial and multi-unit properties will also be listed on Co-Star and LoopNet, the largest investment real estate listing services nationwide.
16. Most likely market your home on 2 different Multiple Listing Services (MLS’s), sometimes 3 different MLS’s, depending where your buyers are coming from. MLS is the most important place to market your property. Several MLS’s is a little better. It puts all the information and media of your property immediately in front of ALL cooperating Agents, Brokers and Realtors® in the entire county of each specific MLS. MLS also typically shares the information with national consumer websites like Zillow and Trulia. This is why I feel it is so important to be a member of several MLS’s so I can thoroughly market your property effectively in multiple counties. In many cities, out of county buyers are offering the highest prices and my marketing attracts those buyers.
17. Market your home on multiple national websites. MLS, with your permission, shares information with these websites, some of these you’ve likely heard of such as Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, and Homefinder.com. This is the first place most home buyers look for and find homes for sale. This will include photos, description and videos on those sites.
18. Use Social Media Marketing. I will market your property on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, my website and more. This includes professionally-made videos of your home for sale.
19. Hold multiple, pre-advertised Open Houses. An open house is a great way to showcase a home. By pre-advertising your open house I can guarantee a successful turnout of potential buyers. Mixed with my expert cosmetic enhancements, this hits a home run every time. Fifty or more visitors at one of my open houses is not unusual. The highest price offered is often through one of my open house visitors.
20. Use Strategic Marketing. I calculate, based on your home, its location and target sale price, who the most likely potential buyers will be. It may be an amateur or professional investor, a beginner or seasoned flipper, a first time home buyer, move up buyer or a downsizing buyer. Again, the house size, condition, location, comparable values, and market trends will tell me who, demographically, the potential buyer will likely be. Knowing this I target my marketing, staging, advertising, open houses and photography for maximum results.
21. Provide Aerial Photography, if applicable and legal in the particular city. This is particularly useful to show large grounds and /or views.
22. With your permission:
*Have a professional lawn sign and Realtor® Lock Boxes installed,
*Hold regularly scheduled Open Houses until your home sells,
*Show your home for sale on all major real estate websites,
*If you choose, schedule home inspections to reduce the risk of last minute surprises and review with you the results of any inspections you you chose to get.
When offers start coming in:
23. Discuss negotiating strategies you should use.
24. Assist you with evaluating offers that come in based on the amount you would net and the likelihood of the offer closing as promised as best as can be foreseen.
25. Assist you with negotiating offers that come in.
Once you choose and accept an offer:
26. Communicate with the title company to be sure the buyers have deposited funds and opened escrow as required.
27. Communicate with the buyer’s lender to keep abreast of the progress and surety of the buyer’s loan.
28. Review with you any inspections the buyer chooses to have.
29. Assist you with evaluating and negotiating buyer’s requests from post-acceptance inspections.
30. Regularly communicate with the buyer’s agent to best ensure the buyers are adhering to their contractual obligations and timelines and to follow-up on all needed paperwork.
31. Stay with you until after the sale closes and the title company gets you your proceeds from the sale.
32. Through the entire process, to the best of my ability, keep you informed and abreast of all pertinent details of the transaction and answer any and all questions you may have.
A+ BBB 13 Years and Counting