6. Buying Real Estate If You Are Not A US Citizen
Yes, it is legal to purchase real estate in the United States even if you are not a US citizen. Most non-US citizens pay cash because getting a mortgage here will be difficult to impossible without US tax returns and a US social security number.
Reasons to buy US, California, real estate if you are not a US citizen:
1. True land and building ownership
2. Secure financial investment
3. Student housing for your child
4. Rental income
6. Vacation home
7. Future housing for you or your family
8. EB-5 Immigrant Investment Program to help get a Green Card
California real estate priced are cheap relevant to overseas and the dollar exchange is good. With prices from $50,000 US to $500,000,000 US – there is something for every need and budget.
or e-mail me Alex@NEWSTANDARDREALTY.com