Yes, it is legal to purchase real estate in the United States even if you are not a US citizen. Most non-US citizens pay cash because getting a mortgage here will be difficult to impossible without US tax returns and a US social security number.
Reasons to buy US, California, real estate if you are not a US citizen:
- True land and building ownership
- Secure financial investment
- Student housing for your child
- Rental income
- Vacation home
- Future housing for you or your family
- EB-5 Immigrant Investment Program to help get a Green Card
California real estate priced are cheap relevant to overseas and the dollar exchange is good. With prices from $50,000 US to $500,000,000 US – there is something for every need and budget.
or e-mail me Alex@NEWSTANDARDREALTY.com